Thursday, December 3, 2009

Going To Bali

It's December now, and quite many students are attending tuitions classes everyday. Well, while others are tuitioning, my father saved me from the wrath of tuition by bringing our whole family to Bali, Indonesia~~ lol. Now, I'm still at Singapore, waiting for the next plane which heads to Bali.

How do I feel of my trip? Well, we were going to take the Singapore Airlines from Penang to go to Singapore, but it turned out to be Silk Air instead, making me feel so "zzz". The economic breakdown must have caused it to become like this... but never mind, the next plane to Bali will have interactive touch-screen games and entertainment. So, I think it's gonna be fun. ^^

I think this is gonna be a short post, so I'll try to put up some pictures. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment