Thursday, November 12, 2009

Special Thursday

Today, JSHS Form 2 students went to school to take each's report card. Well, I also got there and received mine. My class, 2A3 was at DK 1 with A1 and A2. It was awfully squeezy when it started. I waited for quite a long time until my mother came and got the number 19. The teacher talked with my mother and said I was quite good and bla bla bla. Then she referred tomy Form 1 results and found out that the form results were the same. Lol.

Then I went home and looked at the calender... Friday+ Monday + Wednesday + Thursday + Friday=5 days. So, we 2A3 have only merely 5 days left... And most importantly, when we go to other classes, we MUST still keep in touch~~ I'll try to get all the class e-mail from Hui Wen and add everyone.^^

Besides that, 09/11/09 was the 20th anniversary for the collapsing of the Berlin Wall... We can see that all of the Germanians were very happy and joyful. Happy Berlin-Wall-Collapse anniversary~~ TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment