Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Simple Post

Well... today is another lovely day because... we don't need to go to school, HAHAHA. Actually, it's not funny, duh. But, most JSPO and JSCO students(including me) need to go to school for practice~~ It's for the "21th Century International Music Festival" competiton's practice. There's another 2 more practices for me on Thursday and Friday-5.30pm~9.00pm. I'm almost gonna like, spit blood outta my mouth. Demon-like trainings, but quite fun.

Ok, tomorrow 18/11/2009 is gonna be the SPM exam. Woah man it's not gonna be as easy as PMR any more... especially the P.Moral. Oh ya, anyone going to Genting Highlands on 23~26 November? JSPO and JSCO are there, performing the dazzling and stunning musical performances... I heard that it was entrance-free and everyone from the world is gonna be there and surely will be a blast!

Yesterday, the student modal results came out and the male was Wei Lun while the female was Zhi Ning.I felt that Wei Lun quite deserved to be elected ,though. Everyone kept asking me whether I was feeling disappointed or sad and I just said no. Well, to tell the truth there's 10% sad only because I've already expected the results... LOL. And it seemed to be a strange day for Jia Win because first Zi Xin did not get elected, next he lost his debate and finally, he was the BEST DEBATER. Kinda mixed up, huh?

Oh well, gotta get going. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment